LSB reserves the right to deny admission
to any person for the following reasons:
- The applicant does not meet the
standard entrance requirements.
- The applicant is unable to perform
or receive massage due to physical, mental, or emotional
- The applicant is unable to meet
financial commitments to the school.
- The applicant exhibits a lack of
personal motivation or incompatible philosophy with the
school regarding massage therapy and bodywork.
- The Executive Director has the right
to deny admission to any prospective student to whom it
is deemed massage education would not be beneficial.